Wednesday 5 August 2020

Publisher Urges Youths To Embrace Education, Entrepreneurship

Alhaji Mohammed Idris-Malagi

By Mohammed Baba Busu

Alhaji Mohammed Idris-Malagi, the Chairman and Publisher of Blueprint Newspapers, has advised youths to embrace education and entrepreneurship skills, to contribute meaningfully to national development.

Idris-Malagi gave the advice when he visited his country home, (Malagi in Gbako Local Government Area of Niger State) to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir with the community.

“Most youths can become great if they pursue their career with proper planning, passion and focus,” the emir said.

The publisher enjoined the youth to always exhibit good conduct and desist from acts that could hamper their progress in life.

Idris-Malagi noted that no nation could develop without functional and ambitious youths.

He urged Nigerian youths to exploit their talents for the social, economic and political development of the country.

He urged them to develop positive attitude to life, so that they could grow to become responsible leaders, fathers and future guardians.

The chairman further advised the youth not to be instruments of division, selfishness and mayhem in the society.

Idris-Malagi explained that he was in his country home to as well inspect electrification project and other development projects he initiated for his community.

"As you can see , I just decided to come to celebrate sallah with my people and I am glad that all of them are happy that I am back home.

"I thank them for their audience  and I thank them for their support and we will be there for them by God's grace.

"To whom much is given, much is expected. This is my community; this is where I was born and this is where I came from.

"I have decided that I should give back what God has given to me, hence this development projects that I have embarked upon will be accomplis

"But for now, charity begins at home; we will start it here and we will extend it to other places God willing", Idris-Malagi said.


On the raging global Corona Virus Pandemic ( COVID-19), he urged Nigerians to continue to  pray fervently for urgent divine solutions, as well as strictly observe all the laid down protocols.

The chairman urged Nigerians to continue to use face masks, wash their hands with soap regularly, use hand sanitizers , consume enough water regularly, as well as maintain social distancing, among others

He also admonished Nigerians to strive to live in peace with each other, irrespective of any religious , political, cultural and ethnic affinity.

According to him: " We should also continue to be our brothers' keepers, to collectively bolster peace, unity and the even socioeconomic development of the country.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the post 2 years.
    Swift Publisher Crack
    CadSoft EAGLE Pro Crack
    Kindle DRM Removal Crack

    ReplyDelete