Saturday 24 November 2018

My Solemn Appreciations. - Niyi Adeagbo



Today is a memorable day in my life. I give all glory and Adorations  to the Almighty ALLAH, for the great things he has done.Alhamdulilah!

I specially thank our royal father, His Royal Highness Oba Abdul-Yekeen Ademola Adisa Abioye II, the traditional chiefs of Ipapo Kingdom, the religious groups, the stakeholders and our good people of Ipapo Land for counting me worthy of the prestigious AGBA AKIN of the ancient town of IPAPO. Now that I've been officially confirmed as a citizen of Ipapo Land, I'll not only be a good ambassador but also preserve, defend and promote the general interests of the town with everything God endowed me with. This is my convenant, may God help me!

There is no smoke without fire! My coronation as AGBA AKIN of Ipapo Land would not have been possible without the opportunity given to me by my father and mentor, His Excellency Governor Abiola Ajimobi Adeyemi Akanji,the Aare of Ibadan Land to serve my good people of Itesiwaju LGA. The platform provides me a golden chance to showcase my leadership capacity, which attracts the Kingdom of Ipapo. In the same vein, the the gracious elevation of our Eleyinpo of Ipapo to the status of beaded crown king by the Governor made the decision of the Ipapo Kingdom easier. Dear Grand Leader, God has used you to perform wonders in my life. May His Goodness never depart from you and your families. God will give you the strength to continue to be a light in other people’s lives

From the bottom of my heart, I convey deep appreciations to our Amazon of Oke-Ogun, Chief (Mrs.) Hannah Ogunesan Olawumi (Head of Service to Oyo State Govt),the Honourable Commissioner for Land and Housing,Hon Isaac Omodewu and our Distinguished Senator Abdulfatai Buhari for sending high-powered delegations to my coronation ceremony, may God repay you in kind measures and so much more.
Thank you for being there always.

Special thanks to my colleagues, the Executive Chairmen of our various LGAs and LCDAs in Oyo State. I salute you for being wonderful partners-in-progress. I wish all of us successful tenures and greater feats in life.

When you have people who are kind in a special way and they support you through different means you will not be bothered about money and other material things because people are your money and your clothes. They support you in different forms and cover your nakedness.

In view of this, I must recognise the sincerest supports and cooperations of my leaders and benefactors, our honourable councilors, the council management and staff, the Adeagbo families, the Team Niyi Adeagbo, my friends and the friends of Itesiwaju LG, the religious and professional groups in the council area; the elders and leaders of APC Itesiwaju and the entire citizens of the council area (both home and abroad) and you. Thank you for supporting me. God bless you.

My appreciations would be incomplete without special mentioning of the pillars that hold our council area, the Kings and their chiefs. Thank you Oluigbo of Igbojaye (Chairman Council of Obas and Chiefs),the Olokaka of Okaka, the Olonko of Babaode, the Onibise of Komu and other Chiefs present. Long may you live on your forefathers's throne. Kabiyesi Oooooooo.

For those that could not attend the ceremony due to one thing or the other, I appreciate your goodwill messages. I just pray that God sees all your efforts and multiply His blessings on you all.

May I use this opportunity to congratulate my co-celebrant, newest Bashorun of Ipapo Land, Chief David Olateju Olaitan. Sir, you truly deserved the exalted traditional position. Long live and prosperity sir. Ewe Oye Amorio Ooo!

Long live Ipapo Land!
Long live Itesiwaju LG!!
Long live Oyo State and the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

SIGNED:
Hon. (Chief) Niyi Adeagbo
The AGBA AKIN OF IPAPO LAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment