Monday 24 December 2018

BIRTHDAY WISH: Celine Eze Is 24 Today



Hurrah!  Celine Eze is 24 Today!!!! 

Today 24th December is a special day in my life and that of my entire family as it was the day about 24years ago that God in His infinite mercy and Love visited and blessed us with a special Angel in the person of Chinyere Celine Eze. 

This beauty personified have grown to be an embodiment of Light and blessing to me and those that have crossed her golden path. 

A graduate of the Unique UNIPORT and a source of joy to me is 24 today so please considering our relationship do join me to celebrate this special Jewel from God on this great day. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!! WISHING U BETTER AND GREATER YEARS AHEAD IJN!!! 

Thanks and Merry Christmas and prosperous new year 

Chf Eze Chukwuemeka Eze & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment