Friday 12 October 2018

I Stand By Osun People's Mandate - Ademola Adeleke



Governorship flagbearer of the People's Democratic Party in Osun September polls, Senator Ademola Adeleke has denied fake news circulating on social media that he has abandoned his stolen mandate, declaring "I stand by Osun people's mandate of September 22"

In a statement signed by his spokesman, Mallam Olawale Rasheed, Senator Adeleke described the online reports as false and a diabolical handiwork of the All Progressive Congress,affirming that he remained the mandate holder who was violently robbed of victory.

"I urge our people to ignore the rumour circulating on social media. I am not in Lagos. I am not negotiating Osun people's mandate with anybody.I stand by the people of Osun state who are denied their rights to make their votes count.

"We are in court to retrieve the stolen mandate.We will  deploy all legal means to ensure that people's mandate is returned to the mandate holder.Those who are afraid of the day of judgement are those spreading the fake news",the statement noted.

" I have received several phone calls on the issue. I thank our party leaders,former aspirants,elders,women and youth  who have called on the matter. I stand with the party and people of Osun state",Senator Adeleke stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment